GHC Itanagar Permanent Bench Recruitment 2022 | Senior Technical Officer 15 Posts
THE GAUHATI HIGH COURT
ITANAGAR PERMANENT BENCH, NAHARLAGUN
Applications are invited from the citizens of India as defined in Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up of 15 (Fifteen) posts of Senior Technical Officer (Contractual) under eCourts project for the Subordinate Courts of Arunachal Pradesh. The engagement will be on purely temporary (contractual) basis at fixed pay for a period of one year. The selected candidates under no circumstances can claim regularization of their service.
Senior Technical Officer: 15 Posts
25th May 2022.
1. MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech.(Computer Science/Information Technology)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level/ Master’s Degree (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
2. Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics followed by Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications from a Government recognised University/ Institution.
3. B.Sc. (Computer Science or IT)/ BCA or B.Sc.in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics followed by Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications from a Government recognised University/ Institution.
The candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 32 years as on last date of submission of application. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 10 years for persons with Disabilities and 5 years for candidates belonging to ST/SC category.
Selection process will be notified in due course.
Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and Interview/Viva-Voce. Where more than one candidate obtain same grand total marks, the candidate who obtains more marks in the written examination will get preference. Where the marks obtained by such candidates in the written examination are also same, then the candidate who is senior in age will get preference.
How to Apply
1. Candidates who fulfil the requisite criteria can submit their “Application Form” available with this advertisement.
2. Details of application fee to be paid in the Form of IPO payable to "The Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh”.
For APST/SC/ST/PWD: Rs.150.
For others: Rs. 300.
3. Candidates shall, thereafter, fill the Application Form and paste his/ her recent passport size colored photograph in the given space of the application Form and shall sign across the photograph. 2(two) copies of the same photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the application Form and candidate should write his/her name on the reverse of the stapled photographs. The envelope containing the application Form should be super scribed as "Application for the post of Senior Technical Officer".
4. The envelope containing the application Form and Indian Postal Order (IPO) of appropriate value should reach by post to ” The Office of the Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh — 791110” on or before 25.05.2022 or applicant may drop his/ her application in the drop box. The Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench will not be responsible for late receipt/non receipt of application Form.
5. Self attested photocopy of all supporting documents should be submitted along with the application.
6. Candidates who are already in Govt. Service will have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the Authority at the time of interview.
7. The list of candidates with allotted Roll No’s will be published on the Notice board of the Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun and official website for reference of candidate after closure of Advertisement.
8. Candidates are advised to regularly visit Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench Website www.ghcitanagar.gov.in time to time for latest updates regarding the interview and other correspondence.
9. Application made in any other mode except as indicated above, shall be summarily rejected without any communication.
Terms and Conditions
1. Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria do not entitle a candidate to be called for the written examination/skill test/interview etc.
2. No person, who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having spouse living or who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts.
3. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview etc.
4. The High Court reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in the advertisement.
5. The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria. If, on verification at any time before or after the selection process, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any notice.
6. The High Court may decide not to issue admit card/call letter etc. to any candidate and may decide to call candidates to written examination/ skill test/ interview etc. by publishing a notification in the official website and notice board of the High Court.
7. The candidate will be responsible for any mistake by him/her in the application Form and the High Court shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
8. The High Court reserves the right to discontinue the services of any selected candidate during the period of contractual engagement without assigning any reason thereof.
9. If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indirectly his/her candidature will be rejected.
10. All other matters which are not specifically provided herein shall be as decided by the High Court.